Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Yellowstone Part 3

Here's almost my final post on our fun family vacation to Yellowstone. It will mostly be pictures. ;) 



 A bison! It was much closer than many other times that we saw them.


I'm not sure if you know this about me, but I am crazy afraid of heights. I can force myself to do certain things, like look over the edge, or go repelling (because I'd hate to think that about missing out), but even heights on t.v. make my knees go weak and my heart start to beat faster. There were so many places in Yellowstone where I was just very nervous. I still thought it was crazy beautiful, though!



Another fun cousin picture.

These "smoking" places were really cool.






I sure do love this guy!







Love my mum!







I just loved hanging out with my kids. Aren't they adorable?



It was quite a hike to get to the top of this area, but it was well worth it. My kids, in fact all of the kids, did exceptionally well.












My kids were trying their best to figure out what they were supposed to do with their arms to fit in with the rest of the crew. :) 







It was a long day for my little buddy.

I know you can't tell very well, but if you look closely in this picture you can see an animal crossing the road. I can't remember what it was. How sad is that?



On a log, somewhere along the way.





Most of the group.





Brighton was LOVING Aunt Eliza and Uncle Josh. 






Some more beautiful landscape.

Hi Micah and Lila!






After the second long day in Yellowstone, we headed back to the cabin and played a lively game of Yard Yahtzee. It was so fun and I totally won!! Emma brought it for use to enjoy, and we had a great time. I hope to get the game myself sometime.




Before the day was over, a few of us headed into town to look at some shops. We found this lovely spot outside one of the stores. Aren't we classy?

The "end"... of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment