Tuesday, July 26, 2016

July 24th

This year, for Pioneer Day, I attended a concert at the Tabernacle with some members of my family. It was a WONDERFUL concert and we had a great time!



Then, Lila, Brighton, and I went to participate in the Temple to Temple 5k. As always, we had a blast. It's always fun to hang out with my family and to start and end at temple grounds. Both temples are so beautiful! 



Getting warmed up! :)







Lila was such a great helper with Brighton.


We made it!





Sarah met us at the end and shared some delicious donuts. The kids loved that. :) I love that this is something that we can do and look forward to every year. I hope the tradition continues for a long time.

It's been a fun way for us to celebrate the pioneers and all that they did for us. Can't wait for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment