Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Last Soccer Pictures

Here are those final soccer pictures I talked about posting quite awhile ago. They're just too cute for me to leave out! :) 

Here are her official pictures that the city took. It was conference weekend so three teammates weren't there for the picture. 

Is she not the cutest little soccer player? I love the pose. :) 

Here is a picture collage that her coach gave to her at their final party. I love that it has all of her teammates in this one. 

The rest of the pictures are from another game that the coach's dad took pictures at. I love all the action shots.




When I first saw this picture I laughed because I thought it was catching her using her hands, then I realized she was picking it up to throw in. 



I don't know why, but this is one of my favorites! 





Looking forward to spring season!

No comments:

Post a Comment