Friday, July 24, 2015

Mum's 60th Birthday Party

This post is way overdue, but I'm still going to write about it. For my Mum's 60th birthday this year we (the kids) decided to throw her a big bash. It was western themed complete with pony rides, bales of hay, a barn, BBQ, and of course line dancing. It was a lot of work but my mother definitely deserved it and it was SO MUCH FUN! 

I don't have it in me to label all of the photos (there are a million, I know). Besides, I think they do a pretty good job telling a story by themselves. :)

I do want to point out though that I made Lila's skirt from two bandanas and I made Bright's chaps. They turned out so cute and I had a lot of fun making them.



















My sister Sarah made this awesome pallet with the food on it. I seriously think it's perfect.



I just LOVE this picture of these two. Cute little cousins. :)








Can you tell Brighton did not want to take pictures?!









Rebecca made a beautiful quilt that we had the guests sign in lieu of a guest book.

















Micah and I had a great time pretending we were in Junior high again.













I did make the cake, so that's why I'm taking a picture with it.


I really hope my Mum enjoyed her party! We sure had a great time. We love you Mum!

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo what a great post and we make an appearance to !!!! It was great to be able to come and help you all celebrate Aunty Diane's birthday I just wish that we could have spent more time together overall. BTW Sandy is missing his new little friend Miss Lila !!! Big love and hugs to you all xxxxx

    ReplyDelete