Sunday, December 8, 2013

Thanksgiving Part 1

A few people in my family were leaving for Australia on Thanksgiving to go be with my dad and the rest of our family for the holidays, (Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas, Dad!!!) so our family celebrated on Wednesday instead.

We got together at Eliza's condo clubhouse. It was good that there was so much room as we had, I think, 25 people SITTING at the table. 


 It was a lot of fun and of course being with my family is always the best! Lila especially loves being with her cousins.




 

Jess made these cute m&m turkeys for everyone, Emma made a delicious cheese ball, and I made some Turtle Cheesecake fudge for us to munch on before dinner. 



Everyone contributed to the food, but I can't remember who brought what. Eliza and Josh did the turkey though, and it was very juicy and tasty! All of the food was delicious and the desserts were, too.

 

Lila got to sit at the table like a big girl! She didn't even use a booster seat.

 

After, the kids ran around and then went swimming. It was quite the madhouse, but felt just like the holidays. Happy Thanksgiving! 




1 comment: