Sunday, December 29, 2013

Christmas 2013

What a fun Christmas we had this year!!! We spent Christmas Eve at home with just our little family. I'm so glad we did. We got to do a few last minute traditions that we just didn't have time for before now. I won't list all of them.

 After we got into new pajamas that Micah got for the kids we got started in on the fun stuff! 

 

We made cupcakes instead of cookies for Santa this year because that's what I wanted to do. :) 



We were also able to spend more time on Luke 2 to explain it to Lila. She is so sweet whenever we talk about Jesus. Lila really does have a love for Christ.


                     

The next morning we all got up when Lila woke up. We did presents as a family then headed down to my Mum's house for the best Christmas breakfast ever. (We love her soufflé!) Then once the rest of the family got there we opened presents for siblings and cousins. 

Brighton's biggest gift this Christmas was his chance to try baby food! In my next post you'll see his reaction to it. ;) By the time Christmas dinner came around I was READY for it! I was so hungry, but it was worth the wait. It was so delicious. Great food, great dessert, great company! It was a wonderful Christmas.

We headed home after that and just spent some more time as a family. I love this time of year. 

 
(These were the best pictures we could get of our family for Brighton's first Christmas. I'll take 'em.)

Here are some videos of Lila and Brighton enjoying Christmas gifts.


1 comment:

  1. Glad you guys had a great Christmas!!! Love the Christmas pajamas :)

    ReplyDelete