Sunday, December 29, 2013

ESA Sing Along and Temple Square

This December we were able to go up to the Energy Solutions Arena Christmas Sing Along with other members of my family. It was a lot of fun this year because Lila actually knows some Christmas songs… okay mostly just Jingle Bells, but she did pretend to sing the others, or at least clap along. 


I really wanted to go because I thought Lila would have a great time and I wanted to take her to the lights at temple square afterward based on her reaction to the decorations in our own home. She had a great time even though it was FREEZING! Don't worry, I kept Brighton all bundled up. You pretty much couldn't even tell that he was there. (I just looked very large :) ) I had some sisters take pictures and I don't have them yet, but until then just enjoy this cute picture of Lila with her cousin Sydney. (Can you spot Brighton in the background?)

No comments:

Post a Comment