Monday, February 1, 2016

Random Photos from January

I always have a few random pictures that I take that I'm not sure what to do with. They're not really big enough to require their own post, but I don't want them just left out, either. So, here are my random photos of the year up to this point. :) 

We quite often find Lila in the weirdest sleeping positions. She really loves her giant bear, Harold. I'm sure there will be many more of these types of photos to come.

The kids were really proud of their tall tower.

Lila had been playing in her room when I came in to find that she had created this cute little person. I loved it! :)

Lila's robot that she created.

We've really been working on doing better with FHE. It's hard for us sometimes. These are some pictures from a  cute lesson that I got from Pinterest.





This video is actually from December, but I just love it so much.
Brighton really loves his Little Einsteins! 





No comments:

Post a Comment