Monday, February 29, 2016

Random February Photos

A photo from another FHE. Brighton really picked up on the word "obey" from this lesson. He won't really listen when we say, "I need you to listen", but if we say, "I need you to obey", he is much more likely to follow directions. It's funny what sticks with them. 

A few of Lila's masterpieces.

Lila, trying her hand at "artistic" photos... j/k. She just really loves her Frozen shoes.


We were lucky enough to attend the Provo City Center Temple open house. Wow, was it beautiful! It was a little weird going in the building with it being a temple now, as I had gone in quite a few times when it was the tabernacle as a BYU student. I couldn't believe how much they fit in and all the little details they put into it. You can always tell that a lot of love is put into the building of a temple.

We got to go with Micah's niece Katy, which was a lot of fun, along with other people in my family.

A few of the cousins that were with us. I'm only in the picture so that Brighton would be in it.

It's very important to me that my kids see as many temples as we can. I can't wait until they're old enough to go in and do some work!

No comments:

Post a Comment