Saturday, February 27, 2016

Jujy's Baby Shower

My sister Jessica (I call her Jujy) was having her first baby, a little boy, so the girls in my family decided to throw her an adorable baby shower. We went with a woodland animals theme, and I think it turned out really cute. 

Here's the cake... my sister, Rebecca, and I made the fondant characters, then she made the rest of the cake. I think she did an amazing job and I really loved the little creatures! 


 These pictures are from the day that we made them. 





The invitation that I made.

The food was so good! Sorry about my poor camera skills.



I made this guest sign in page and a few other things with my Cricut Explore. <3 p="">




My sister Laura and my mum brought the favors. Aren't those little boxes cute? 

I wish I would've taken more pictures! Especially, since I don't actually have any of my sister. :P I'll have to update once I get some pictures with people actually in them. There was a cute diaper cake with the woodland animals that I made on it. We also played some really fun games that my sister Emma was in charge of, but again, I don't have pictures! This really needs to be fixed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment