Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Less than 100 days

... and I've popped! I thought I already looked quite pregnant, especially looking back on my pictures, but on Sunday and then this morning at work (we had Monday off) many people commented that I hadn't looked really pregnant on Friday, but apparently I've popped out. I do think it has to do with the clothes I wore on both days, but all the mothers at my school also said it was bound to happen. I guess I don't notice the difference because I see it 24/7, but I'm okay with looking really pregnant rather than just a person with a large belly. Haha. On another note... I'm VERY excited that I have less than 100 days to go!! I know it's still a way away, but I've come far from 280! I also am secretly hoping that my due date gets moved again, but if it doesn't I guess I can be patient. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment