Saturday, December 31, 2016

December Photos

Here are our pictures from the month of December. :) Enjoy!

Lila was all ready for ugly Christmas sweater day at school. I personally think she looks adorable.


Sarah sent this really fun Texas snow globe to the kids for Christmas. They LOVED it, but because they LOVED it SOOO much, they of course immediately dropped it and chipped the black part of the snow globe. At least they didn't break it completely. It now sits on a shelf for them to view. :) Thanks so much Sarah!

This was the kitchen set that Brighton got for Christmas, with Lila's new tea set in front.

 My mum so sweetly brought us Christmas dinner leftovers a few days after Christmas. I added the broccoli, because all of the vegetables from the meal were eaten on Christmas day. Thanks mum! It really made our day. 

Brighton broke his original "B" ornament, so after Christmas I went to Target and got him a new one. I really like it, so I'm okay with him having to get a replacement. It's a really pretty glass ornament.

The kids chillin' out with each other. It's nice when they get along.

As per tradition, my family went caroling before Christmas. Well, Lila, Brighton and I were sick so we didn't actually go out and carol, but we had been cooped up in our house for most of the month, so  we went to grandma's to enjoy soup and hot chocolate with the family. They then went caroling and after we hung out and had cookies. It was still really fun.

Me, pretending to be part of the caroling group.

Here's our Christmas card. Originally I wanted just the kids on one side and our whole family on the back. It ended up being WAY cheaper to do it the other way and I like how it looked, so that's what we went with. I love making cards and I was pretty proud of my creation. I'm definitely going to do it again next year.


That's it from me for the 2016 year. Here's to another great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment