Thursday, December 22, 2016

School Christmas Sing

One thing that is so great about Lila coming to my school is that I get to see her participate in all of the fun activities. Every December my school does a Christmas sing. We used to invite parents to it, but then our student body grew to be massive and there just wasn't any room for parents anymore. We've since had a split in our school and we're smaller again, but we've kept with the tradition of no parents, so that the focus is more on the students spending time together. Luckily, I don't have to worry about the no parent rule, seeing as I'm a teacher. :) Yay, perks!

The kindergartners sang the song "Hot Cup of Cocoa". I was so happy when I heard that Lila was singing that, because I sang that song when I was in elementary school! Oh, memories!

Anyway, I was pretty far away from Lila and my hands shake like crazy when I try to take pictures on my phone, but I still wanted to get what pictures I could of Lila singing this adorable song. Isn't she the cutest? It was so fun!







No comments:

Post a Comment