Sunday, January 1, 2017

It's a New Year!

I'm determined that this year is going to be one of the best ones yet! I don't know why, but I just have a good feeling about it. It all start with a good attitude, right? ;)

We ended the year with a simple family time evening. We had some treats, wore our crowns, and rented Finding Dory. None of us had seen it yet. It was so adorable. Dory is especially cute as a baby... Lila LOVED her. 

We had Olive Garden for dinner because we didn't have the greatest dinner for Christmas... we ended use eating a pizza from the freezer because Brighton got sick.


Yummy homemade brownies and ice cream!

The kids decided they wanted to take some silly pictures.




We caught Brighton mid-cough.

Lila got a hold of my phone and went photo crazy!










We're ready to bring in the new year!









We did our Christmas crackers for the new year instead.


Lila got a little bug... we ended up trading.




My beautiful ring that Lila just had to have! ;)

Brighton got a mustache.



For the next year, we plan on doing the penny challenge and a savings challenge... just because. I like doing little things like that for some reason. It just gives me something to work towards. 

I've also decided that I'm going to read all of the scriptures before the end of the year. The only one I'm ever nervous about is getting through the Old Testament. Everything else always seems easy, but I think I'm up to the task. 

Here's to a great 2017!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment