Sunday, April 9, 2017

Spring Break 2017

This year's spring break was very, very mellow. I LOVED it! I do really enjoy going out and doing things with my kids, but sometimes, I just need to relax. Most of the week was spent cleaning and decorating.

I did go to a Jazz game with my friend Brittnee. 14th row baby! Thanks, Emma! We had such a great time!!!








Here are a few of the things that I did this week to improve my home. :)

A bunny banner.

Faux etched glass... I might eventually really etch it, but I wasn't ready to take the plunge, so for now it's contact paper.


A reclaimed wood sign. Just to add a little farmhouse style to my house. I like farmhouse style, but I don't want everything that way... just a touch here and there.


A new scripture verse for my gallery wall.

I have many other plans to make stuff with a couple of friends from work. I'm excited! I'll be adding more stuff to the gallery wall over time. Oh... and hopefully we'll be getting a nice keyboard soon! Yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment