Monday, April 3, 2017

General Conference 2017

I always look forward to general conference. This time was no exception. I love hearing from the prophets, apostles, and other leaders of our church. I feel renewed, joyful, hopeful, and happy, as well as many other emotions. I want to do better! I know I can and will do better! :) 

The kids did pretty well. They're honestly getting better every time. I had some activities ready for them to help them to listen. They had fun. :)







This time was especially great because our beloved prophet Thomas S. Monson announced that there will be a temple in Saratoga Springs! Yay! Yay! Yay! I seriously cannot wait. I know it's a ways off, but, YAY!

**I may come back to this post and talk about some of my favorite talks/thoughts. I encourage you to listen to and read from the talks as well. There's something there for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment