Sunday, January 22, 2017

Snow, Snow, Snow, Snow, SNOW!

There have been quite a few times this winter where we've gotten a large amount of snow. I finally took my kids outside to really get in it and have a good time. Lila instantly wanted to make a snow angel. She had already tried on our balcony with limited success.

On the balcony.


Down in the mounds of snow.









They both wanted to try snow, so I let them have a taste, but then told them to put it down. 






They had a great time, but were ready to be done after about an hour. We went inside and had a nice warm meal. A great way to end the day.

I emailed my dad these pictures and he told me that it was 108* in Oz and a crazy level of humidity (I can't remember exactly how high it was), so he'd be willing to swap weather. I think I'll stick with the snow, for now. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment