Monday, October 31, 2016

Halloween 2016 Baby!

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles... Turtles in a half shell, turtle power! 
Aren't we adorable? This year my family were the ninja turtles. (If you didn't already figure that out.) My coworkers and I were already dressing up like the turtles, so instead of my standing by my lonesome as Donatello, I made costumes for the rest of my family as well, and the turtles were born. 

Here we are: Brighton was our leader, Leonardo, Lila was Raphael, Micah was Michelangelo, and I was Donatello.

Don't we look fierce? Look at Lila's face. She's ready for action!

Here are the kids trying on the costumes for the first time. They were very excited. 


Trying out their first ninja moves.  

 Enjoying some of the spoils of their evening.

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment