Thursday, June 18, 2015

I am a U.S. Citizen

Yesterday, June 17th, 2015, at around 10:15 a.m. I became a citizen of the United States of America. It was a great ceremony to attend. 


The Park City Marching Band played the National Anthem at the beginning. 

After we took our oath and listened to a few speakers, they handed us our official certificates stating that we were citizens.


Brighton loved the little flag I was given.


This lady was the only other Aussie getting her citizenship. Something that was funny is she's my sister's patient from the dental office. Another thing is that her name is Joanne and that's my middle name. :) 

After we decided to just get something to eat once we were home (for the sake of the kids). We chose to get sandwiches from a place we hadn't been to before. Micah didn't know how big the sandwiches were when he ordered… here's my HALF of the sandwich. :) 


I'm so glad it's done and over and something I no longer have to worry about. Yay for being a citizen!

No comments:

Post a Comment