Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Two Months

On Saturday Brighton turned two months old! It has been the most tiring and most wonderful two months of my life. He is such a joy to have in our home and brings a beautiful spirit into the chaos. It has been fun watching another little baby get stronger and stronger. At two months he:

holds his head up REALLY well and has been able to for a while
rolled over, but just once at 6 weeks, I guess it was just a fluke
gotten way better at focusing
has the best bed head
strangely enough, usually loves tummy time
takes a pacifier
has had no trouble taking a bottle and the breast
loves to be cuddled
loves his swing
loves when his big sister gives him kisses
loves to be walked around
and loves food from Mommy :)

On Friday we have his two month appointment and hope to get rid of his apnea monitor then. I really don't think he needs it anymore. I can't wait to see how he's grown! We love our little Brighton boy!
(I'll add a picture later when I find my camera cord.)



No comments:

Post a Comment