Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Baby Shower

***Tons of pictures!!

Saturday my family threw me a baby shower for little Brighton at my sister Emma's house (thanks so much Ems for hosting!) Emma did a great job decorating and getting food together. It looked so good and the food was delicious (even though I don't have a picture of it).






I had so much fun and enjoyed seeing everyone there. Thanks so much everybody for coming!








I love these girls!





The gifts were great. (I couldn't put up all of the pics of gifts.) I loved each and every one of them and am so grateful to everyone. There was, however, one that stood out... 






My awesome Uncle Jim sent these Aussie diapers over from Australia for Bright. Aren't they so cool!?! Thanks so much Jim!!! I was so excited when I saw them.




I seriously have the best family and friends. Thanks everyone for supporting me and hanging out with me and Brighton. It was a blast!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I got to come! Thanks for inviting me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I realized I wasn't in ANY of the photos that I took. So goes the life of the hostess! ;) Glad you enjoyed the day.

    ReplyDelete