Friday, June 21, 2013

A few little things

I don't have a lot to say but I wanted to post about Brighton as he turned 1 month yesterday. It's weird to think of him as that old, when he hasn't even been home for two weeks. There isn't much to report, but he is growing FANTASTICALLY. He is a great eater (breastfeeding is so much easier this time around), great sleeper, and real sweetheart. He loves to cuddle, which makes me so happy, but also allows me to put him down. He makes the best faces and I love watching him stretch, eat, sleep, and smile. I love that he is home!!! This little boy has stolen my heart. His little spirit has brought a sweet presence into our home. I can't wait to see how he's doing at his 2 month appointment. Hopefully he'll be done with his monitor then! (Please, please, please.)

Lila is also doing well and growing up so quickly (it's almost scary). Today, in fact, she climbed her way out of her crib. We had her still in there because she hadn't attempted that before and it was nice to almost "trap" her in there. :) Now, it's time for the side of the bed to come off. Oh well, I guess it was bound to happen sooner or later.

Micah and I are close to being fully moved in. We aren't officially in the new place until July 1st, but we're probably about 85% moved in already. It's almost done!

We're looking forward to the rest of summer and hope it's a little more vacation-like and less stressful. :) Happy Summer everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment