Monday, May 2, 2011

Has it really been 3 years?

I know 3 years doesn't sound that long, but I can't believe how quickly it went and how much I have grown! I feel like I've known Micah forever and I can't imagine loving him any more. Of course I thought that the day we got married and now I love him a million times more than before. He has been the most amazing husband, partner, and friend. I don't know how I got so lucky, but I'm so happy that it's only the beginning. We've enjoyed our time with just the two of us, and are really looking forward to our coming family. I could list all the reasons that I love him, but it would take forever and I'd be afraid of missing things. In the end, I just want to say that I LOVE YOU, MICAH!!! Thank goodness you are around. You make everyday worth it. I hope that I can live up to my end of the promises that I made you the beautiful day we were sealed for eternity. You are my everything.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats guys on 3 years. I have been married for just over 11 years now and still feel the same as the day we were married. I pray that you guys will be this happy and in love for eternity!!!! Love you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Louisa,
    I was taking a look at your facebook and saw you had a blog and decided to come take a look at it. I can't believe you guys are pregnant! Thats so exciting! You go to Dr Cloward?! She delivered my baby! She is awesome!!!
    How have you been feeling?

    Kel Hunt

    ReplyDelete