Sunday, January 9, 2011

16 weeks


I feel like I look HUGE compared to what my friends looked like this far along or currently look like, but I just have to make myself feel better by thinking every pregnancy is different. Ha I also need Micah to take my pictures long ways instead so it fits my pic box better. That reminds me... does anyone know how to make a slideshow of the pics? I know there is a gadget you can add, but I don't know how to work the gadget. Finally, the pregnancy is going really well and I haven't really been sick lately. It's great to not be throwing up anymore. Hopefully everything continues to go smoothly. Thanks for all the support from all of you! Have a great week! Also, I'm posting a poll about what everyone thinks the sex is. I personally think a girl, and am kind of leaning toward wanting a girl, but of course I will love our baby no matter what it is.

7 comments:

  1. You do have a big bump! it is cuts you look so skinny still! me and jason think it is a boy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lou, You could tell that I was preg at 12 weeks so you are going along quite nicely !!! Ella thinks it is a girl. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fantastic! I didn't look pregnant at all until about 20wks, I just looked like the tire around my middle was getting bigger and bigger.

    I'm guessing a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it would be hilarious if you ended up having twin girls. I want to see the look on Micah's face when the doctors tell him. (It will probably be similar to the one I had on my face when out twin girls were born)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think a lot of girls think they look too big-me included! Don't worry, I don't think you look too big, you just look plain cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete