Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Mommy-Daughter Date

This school year I seem to be busier than ever before. It may not be true, but it sure feels that way. Anyway, because of this, the kids have been needing some of my undivided attention. I decided I would take them each out on a date. I started with Lila. 

She got to choose where we were going, so she chose the Museum of Ancient Life at Thanksgiving Point. My kids really love that place. 

My tiny little girl in front of the museum.


We actually got to spend quite a bit of time at the discovery area. We were the only ones there for quite some time. She was in heaven!

I did eventually put an apron on her...

She wanted me to take a picture of her hand prints. It didn't quite work out.

We also put together all of the dinosaur puzzles for the first time. We were able to do all of it, but honestly, I think one of them was missing a part because it was a little wonky and didn't quite match the picture. 


She was trying to figure out where the pieces go. 


All done!

She loved this little replica.

We had a great time and ended the night with ice cream. It was really fun just being Lila and me. We need to do it more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment