Sunday, August 30, 2015

Back to School Feast

Even though it's only Lila's first year of school, I decided to have a back to school dinner with the family. I really hope to make this a tradition. It was a lot of fun and it made Lila even more excited to go to school.

We had lasagna and garlic bread… we were supposed to have salad, but I got home from work late and we had soccer practice so it was a little rushed.



On the table was our theme for the school year. I love this scripture!











After soccer practice, I read the kids the book The Kissing Hand and related it to our family theme. I gave Lila a kiss on her hand and she gave me one, too. It was really sweet. Then we made kissing hand cookies for dessert. 



It was a simple evening, but oh, so much fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment