Friday, February 13, 2015

What kids say...

The other day we were at Walmart and Lila started bobbing her head to the song over the speakers. Suddenly she stopped in the middle of the aisle and said, "Mom, look at my cool moves!" She proceeded to do some interesting, almost break dancey type, moves. Loved it! 

A few days later as I was headed to the store to get Valentines, Lila again was with me. In the car she talked about how Dad loved me and Lila, and that I loved Brighton, Dad and Lila, but that Brighton only loved Lila. I asked her why, she said it was because he was little and she was little so he had "little" love for her only. I love how she thinks.

Finally, I just have to put in a few things that Brighton likes to say. It's interesting that at almost 21 months old he can say "medicine", "cartoon", and "don't push", but he still doesn't say "yes". That must say something about us. ;) He does however say a lot of "no", "nope", and "I don't". It still is very cute. His vocabulary is actually very big now. I need to record all the words he can say.

They grow up way too fast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment