Sunday, January 11, 2015

New Year's Eve Day … does that make sense?

Since we have two little kids we're actually not that big into New Year's Eve, but this year we did spend the day together as a family at the Living Planet Aquarium. It was a lot of fun and we all had a great time. 




We hadn't been there since it moved, but we really loved it. Lila really loves learning about animals and looking at pictures of them so she was so excited to look at every little animal that we could. 








Brighton was really interested, too. The only problem was that since he loves water so much he would get angry when he couldn't climb into the water to be with the animals, so we would have to stand quite a ways away to discourage him. He didn't really like that. 




I loved seeing the sea otters and penguins. They're just so much fun. The birds out in the open were really cool, too.



Due to what day it was they had a plan to drop balloons at noon. We stayed until then and then left. It was crazy because of this, but still so much fun.

The craziness made it so that I didn't even remember that they have a new shark tunnel thingy, so we missed out on it, which made me sad when I talked to my sister about it. I guess we'll just have to get some more tickets and return, oh darn! ;) 

I love doing these type of things with my kiddos. Their excitement is so fun to watch. It was a great way to end a great year. 

1 comment: