Thursday, April 10, 2014

A Day At The Zoo

This week has been my spring break. It's been a lot of fun. For the most part we've just been hanging out at home cleaning and relaxing. Today we decided to head to the zoo with some of my friends from work and their kids. There were four of us with our kids and strollers, but it worked out great and I'm so glad that we went. We got to see a lot of animals… I didn't take pictures of all of them. The only sad thing was that we didn't see the Gorillas. We meant to go at the end, but forgot. Oh well, it was still great!

Lila was VERY excited to go to the zoo. She just couldn't be normal in her pictures. :)
 

Here are some pictures from our fun day out.






I kept trying to get pictures of Lila in front of the animals and facing me, but she was just too impatient. She really wanted to look at the animals, which I can understand. Well, I snapped one of her looking at the animal and I thought it was funny. She seemed so focused on the animals, I guess this is what she must've looked like when looking at all the animals. 




I loved these monkeys. There were four of them all cuddled up to sleep with their tails all wrapped together.



Lila and Maddi (to her left) looking at the Sea Lions.



She would stand at the fences like this with each animal.

Bright was very tired by the time we stopped to eat lunch, but he was a champ! He really liked the animals that moved around. I don't know if he could really see the animals that didn't.

I had to put two pictures of the three of us because neither picture has both of their faces showing very well. (Side note: while we were looking at the giraffes Lila got her little feet REALLY stuck between the fence slats when she was climbing up to see them better. A 7 year old boy helped me by wiggling them out. It was very sweet.)

Lila had a great time and she was wonderful! Such a fun day out!

No comments:

Post a Comment