Saturday, August 24, 2013

3 Months

On Tuesday Brighton turned three months old. It also happened to be the first day of school, so that explains my late posting. In the short three months that Brighton has been in our lives he has grown so much. The little guy is amazing, especially considering his difficult start. He is such a joy to have around and none of us can seem to get enough of him... especially Lila. He has the most BEAUTIFUL smile ever and is such a happy baby. When he does get sad though, it is the saddest face I've ever seen; even sadder than Lila's. He is so close to laughing and rolling. I just know they're both going to happen very soon. He also seems to still have all of his hair. He is such a handsome baby.


Brighton already has some opinions about things that he likes and does not like. ;)
Brighton loves...
to coo
to be held while somebody is standing
sleeping in your arms while on top of the boppy
sleeping on his side, it doesn't matter which one
tummy time, sometimes
being in his swing
being swaddled
having a pillow on the lower half of his body if no-one is holding him
his sister, even when she is smashing him while trying to give him a kiss

Brighton does not like...
me eating too much chocolate
his Daddy's whiskers
spitting up; poor thing does it all the time

I love having two children, and while it so much more work (more so than I thought) than having one, I am grateful for the learning opportunities and experiences I get from having two. I also love having a girl and a boy. It's been fun to see the subtle differences so far.

I'm so grateful Brighton was chosen to be in our family. How wonderful it is to have such a fresh spirit from Heaven in our home. He and Lila have made our place a Heaven on Earth.

I can't wait to see you continue to grow my little Bright baby! Your family loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment