Friday, July 13, 2012

Wisdom Teeth

At 24 years old I finally got my wisdom teeth out yesterday. We've been meaning to get these out for several years now and it seemed like now or never. It's only day two, but everything seems to be going well so far. When we first got home Micah had to carry me from the car, up the stairs, and to our bed. I get so sick from painkillers! Here are some lovely pictures from yesterday.

This is me right after we got home. 


This one is a couple hours after we got home... all gauzed out. I hate things that far back in my mouth. It was so hard not to gag.


These are some mighty attractive pictures, eh?

2 comments:

  1. You poor darling !!! You look as good as mum when she had her teeth removed. Milk it for all it's worth from Micah and get better soon. Sending our love, kisses and hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You poor thing! haha you may need to frame those photos. Hope you're back to feeling 100% soon!

    ReplyDelete