Monday, June 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Micah!

To my love,

Today you turned 25 years old. I'm so grateful I get to share this part of your life with you. You've already done so much to make our life great. You married me and made my life a million times better, you have a beautiful baby girl who looks just like you, you're a wonderful father, friend, and husband, you make those around you want to be better, you work hard at everything you do, you are in your last three classes at BYU, and you make me happier than anyone or anything else could. I'm so proud of you and am happy that even though I wasn't around for all of these first 25 years, I'll get to be around for the next 25. I can't imagine my life without you. Continue to be the wonderful person that you are. Your daughter and I love you so much and wish you the happiest day ever!

Love,
Louisa

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Micah! I totally forgot we have the same birthday. Sorry I'm lame. Haha. Hope your day was wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete