Sunday, October 3, 2010

Conference

Conference was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO good this time around. I love that after every conference I feel so inspired and feel better about who I am. The greatest blessing of conference to me is that I always learn how to do better and think about things I should work on, but I never feel like it is an impossible task. I don't even have one favorite talk... yet... the more I think about what I heard the more likely I am to really focus and love one. There were several parts that I loved though including "love is spelt T.I.M.E.", by having a testimony of my own I can fully support the leaders of the church without being a so called "blind follower", the words of the living prophet are more pertinent than those of the past-- I already knew this, but I still loved it-- and finally I loved all of President Packer's talk this morning. I'll post more of my favorite quotes when I can read the talks online. I don't have the best memory for specifics, ask Micah he will attest to this. Also, Micah LOVED priesthood and said it was one of the best since his young men's days. He really wants me to watch/read the talks so I will be doing that also. I heard a lot about priesthood from several men actually so I will recommend it to all of you as well. I would love to hear about others favorite parts of conference.

1 comment:

  1. Conference really was so wonderful! I loved Pres. Uchtdorf's, Richard G. Scott, Mary Cook...ok, I really loved them all. (and yes, I have my notebook next to me or I probably wouldn't remember who said what :))
    I like how you said you want to be better after conference but it doesn't feel impossible. It is so uplifting!

    ReplyDelete