Wednesday, April 6, 2016

The Living Planet Aquarium

Our kids really love to watch nature specials... something they got from their dad, although I definitely enjoy them, too. We like to take the kids to go see animals whenever we can. We were lucky enough to have tickets to the aquarium, so we could do just that.

We've been several times now, but I swear, there is something new every time and the kids just LOVE it. It seriously never gets old. 

There's too much to explain with words, so I'm just going to let the pictures do most of the talking. :) 













Lila doing her best fishy face.










I know you can't see what's going on in these pictures very well, but I'm including them anyway.
The kids liked pretending to be underwater.
















The shark tunnel was really cool.








The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment