Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Two in August!

Wow! This must be some kind of record... I posted twice in one month! Funny how it's only my third post. Micah and I are finally, really settling into our house. The decorating part is definitely going to take time as it does and also as it costs money it won't be happening any time soon. Other than that though we're pretty much all set up. It's kind of crazy how quickly life has been moving and while I am enjoying it, I kind of want it to slow down so I don't look back on my lazy days and wish I would have done more. Seriously though, I really just want to get out there more and try newer things. I wish I were more adventurous but I'm rather conservative and think a lot of things through before I can really make a decision. It's been good when I've needed to make big decisions, but sometimes I think it holds me back. So here's to me (somewhat) changing and (hopefully) trying new things. I'll have to post about those things if they ever happen. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment